Rebecka specializes in strategy and organization development with a special focus on growth strategy, market entry, and business model innovation
Rebecka is a Principal, based out of Arthur D. Little’s San Francisco office
Rebecka specializes in strategy and organization development with a special focus on growth strategy (including M&A and transaction support) , market entry, and business model innovation.
She has deep industry expertise in Healthcare and Life Sciences, Telecom, as well as Private Equity and Financial Services.
Examples of her work include:
- Commercial due diligence projects (both buy-side and sell-side)
- Growth strategy development for PE portfolio companies
- M&A and organization program management for a specialty pharma company
- Growth strategy, target identification, and transaction support for a global Medtech company
- Indication strategy for an early-stage life sciences firm
- IoT market assessment and strategy development for European and US telcos
Rebecka is also an avid cyclist and skier, and a former Swedish national team rugby player